Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Automatic Storage of Data
If you visit a website certain information is logged on our web-server. This includes:
- Address of the website (URL)
- Browser and version of the browser
- Operating system
- Address of the website accessed before (Referrer URL)
- Host name and IP
- Date and time
This log normally persists for two weeks on our web-server after it is being deleted.
If you visit our website, we will set a cookie after you clicked the ‘Accept’ button on the cookie bar. We are saving this cookie to save your cookie preferences and you can reset this cookie by deleting your cookies in your local browser.
We use Google Analytics for aggregated, anonymized website traffic analysis. In order to track your session usage, Google drops a cookie (_ga) with a randomly-generated ClientID in your browser. This ID is anonymized and contains no identifiable information like email, phone number, name, etc. We also send Google your IP Address. We use GA to track aggregated website behavior, such as what pages you looked at, for how long, and so on. This information is important to us for improving the user experience and determining site effectiveness. If you would like to access what browsing information we have – or ask us to delete any GA data – please delete your _ga cookies and activate the “Do not Track” option in your browser.
We use MailChimp for managing our newsletter service and send you news about our company. After signing up for the newsletter and confirming your e-mail address, MailChimp saves your e-mail address and the date you signed up for the newsletter on their server in order for us to send you e-mails in the future.
We will delete your data after you unsubscribe from the newsletter, which is possible by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ button in the newsletter mails we sent you.
We use Google fonts on our website to display text and make the website more beautiful. There are no cookies stored on your PC but when you access this website fonts from fonts.gstatic.com and fonts.googleapis.com will be downloaded. When downloading these fonts Google will receive your IP-address, location, browser and similar standard data when accessing a website.
What rights you have over your data
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com